IEEE 2018 – 2019 NEW POWER ELECTRONICS TITLES
IEEE 2018-2019 POWER ELECTRONICS / POWER SYSTEMS / GRID MONITORING / RENEWABLE ENERGY/ DRIVES.
- Leakage Current Suppression of Three-Phase Flying Capacitor PV Inverter with New Carrier Modulation and Logic Function.
- A Grid-Connected Single-Phase Transformer less Inverter Controlling Two Solar PV Arrays Operating Under Different Atmospheric Conditions
- Modified Single-Phase Single-Stage Grid-Tied Flying Inductor Inverter with MPPT and Suppressed Leakage Current.
- High-Efficiency Two-Stage Three-Level Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Inverter.
- H8 Inverter to Reduce Leakage Current in Transformer less Three-Phase Grid-Connected Photovoltaic systems
- Proposal of a Photovoltaic AC-Module With a Single Stage Transformer less Grid-Connected Boost Micro inverter Current.
- A Buck and Boost Based Grid Connected PV Inverter Maximizing Power Yield From Two PV Arrays in Mismatched Environmental Conditions.
- Integrated DC–DC Converter Based Grid-Connected Transformer less Photovoltaic Inverter With Extended Input Voltage Range.
- A New Soft-Switching Configuration and Its Application in Transformer less Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverters.
- A Transformer less Single-Phase Symmetrical Z Source HERIC Inverter with Reduced Leakage Currents for PV Systems.
- An Improved H5 Topology with Low Common- Mode Current for Transformer less PV Grid-Connected Inverter.
- An Improved Hybrid Modulation Method for the Single-Phase H6 Inverter With Reactive Power Compensation.
- A Three-Phase Grid-Connected Microinverter for ACPhotovoltaic Module Applications.
- Novel Control Method for MultimodulePVMicroinverter With Multiple Functions.
- Analysis of a High-Power, Resonant DC–DC Converter for DC Wind Turbines
- Low Dissipative Snubber Using Flyback-Type Transformer for Wind Turbine Systems
- A Novel Design of PI Current Controller for PMSG-Based Wind Turbine Considering Transient Performance Specifications and Control Saturation
- A Hybrid Resonant ZVZCS Three-Level Converter for MVDCConnected Offshore Wind Power Collection Systems
MULTIINPUT ENERGY STORAGE APPLICATION:
- Soft-switched Non-Isolated High Step-up Three-port DC-DC converter for Hybrid Energy Systems
- Design and Control of Autonomous Wind–Solar System With DFIG Feeding 3-Phase 4-Wire Loads
- Stability Improvement of a Multimachine Power System Connected With a Large-Scale Hybrid Wind-Photovoltaic Farm Using a Supercapacitor
- 4 Hybrid Energy Storage System Microgrids Integration for Power Quality Improvement Using Four-Leg Three-Level NPC Inverter and Second-Order Sliding Mode Control
- Efficiency Improvement of Three Port High Frequency Transformer Isolated Triple Active Bridge Converter
- Frequency Division Based Coordinated Control of Three-Port Converter Interfaced Hybrid Energy Storage Systems in Autonomous DC Microgrids
- Partially-Isolated Single-Magnetic Multi-Port Converter Based on Integration of Series-Resonant Converter and Bidirectional PWM Converter
- Fuzzy Logic-Based Energy Management System Design for Residential GridConnected Microgrids
- Isolated Single Stage Bidirectional AC-DC converter with power decoupling and reactive power control to interface battery with the single phase grid
- A Uniform Control Strategy for the Interlinking Converter in Hierarchical Controlled Hybrid AC/DC Microgrids
- Supervisory Power Quality Control Scheme for a Grid-Off Microgrid
- A Battery/Ultracapacitor Hybrid Energy Storage System for Implementing the Power Management of Virtual Synchronous Generators
- Instantaneous Symmetrical Component Theory based Parallel Grid Side Converter Control Strategy for Microgrid Power Management
- Supervisory Control for Power Management of an Islanded AC Microgrid Using Frequency Signalling-Based Fuzzy Logic Controller.
INVERTER AND MULTILEVEL INVERTERS
- A Single-Phase Single-Stage Switched-Boost Inverter With Four Switches.
- Decentralized Control for Fully Modular Input-Series OutputParallel (ISOP) Inverter System Based on the Active Power Inverse-Droop Method
- Buck–Boost Dual-Leg-Integrated Step-Up Inverter With Low THD and Single Variable Control for Single-Phase HighFrequency AC Microgrids
- Performance Evaluation of the Single-Phase Split-Source Inverter Using an Alternative DC–AC Configuration
- Multistage and Multilevel Power Electronic Converter-Based 2018 Power Supply for Plasma DBD Devices
- A Single-Phase Asymmetrical T-Type Five-Level Transformerless PV Inverter
- An Isolated Multi-Input ZCS DC–DC Front-End-Converter Based Multilevel Inverter for the Integration of Renewable Energy Sources
- A 5-level High Efficiency Low Cost Hybrid Neutral Point Clamped Transformerless Inverter for Grid Connected Photovoltaic Application.
- A Novel Step-Up Single Source Multilevel Inverter: Topology, Operating Principle and Modulation
- A Switched-Capacitor-Based Multilevel Inverter Topology WithReduced Components
- Multi-Input Switched-Capacitor Multilevel Inverter for High-Frequency AC Power Distribution
WIRELESS POWER TRANSFER
- A New Controller for Bidirectional Wireless Power Transfer Systems
- Implementation of the Constant Current and Constant Voltage Charge of Inductive Power Transfer Systems with the DoubleSided LCC Compensation Topology for Electric Vehicle Battery Charge Applications
- High Power Density Z-Source Resonant Wireless Charger with Line Frequency Sinusoidal Charging
- Single-Stage Wireless-Power-Transfer Resonant Converter With Boost Bridgeless Power-Factor-Correction Rectifier
- Quasi-Z-Source Indirect Matrix Converter Fed Induction Motor Drive for Flow Control of Dye in Paper Mill
- BLDC Motor Drive Based on Bridgeless Landsman PFC Converter With Single Sensor and Reduced Stress on Power Devices
- DC-Link Capacitor-Current Ripple Reduction in DPWM-Based Back-to-Back Converters
- Power Factor Correction in Modified SEPIC Converter fed Switched Reluctance Motor Drive
- A Single-Stage Sensorless Control of a PV based Bore-Well Submersible BLDC Motor
- Improved Finite Control-Set Model-Based Direct Power Control of BLDC Motor with Reduced Torque Ripple
- High-Precision Sensorless Drive for High-Speed BLDC Motors Based on the Virtual Third Harmonic Back-EMF
- Commutation Torque Ripple Reduction in the BLDC Motor Using Modified 7 Modeling, Design, Control, and Implementation of a Modified Z-Source Integrated PV/Grid/EV DC Charger/Inverter
BI DIRECTIONAL CONVERTER
- Improved Modulation Strategy Using Dual Phase Shift Modulation for Active Commutated Current-Fed Dual Active Bridge
- A Switched-CapacitorBidirectional DC-DC Converterwith Wide Voltage GainRange for Electric Vehicleswith Hybrid Energy Sources
- A Common Ground Switched-Quasi-Z-Source Bidirectional DC– DC Converter With Wide-Voltage-Gain Range for EVs With Hybrid Energy Sources
- A Quadruple Active Bridge Converter for the Storage Integration on the More Electric Aircraft
CUK AND RESONANT CONVERTER
- Nonisolated Harmonics-Boosted Resonant DC/DC Converter With HighStep-Up Gain
- Modified High-Efficiency LLC Converters With Two Split Resonant Branches for Wide Input-Voltage Range Applications
- A Voltage Quadrupler Rectifier Based Pulse–Width–Modulated LLC Converter with Wide Output Range
- Dynamic Modeling and Controller Design of Dual-Mode Cuk Inverter in Grid-Connected PV/TE Applications
- Improved Power Quality Switched Inductor Cuk Converter for Battery Charging Application
- Isolated Bidirectional DC–DC Converter with Quasi-Resonant Zero-Voltage Switching for Battery Charge Equalization
- Photovoltaic AC Module Based on a Cuk Converter with a SwitchedInductor Structure
- Improvement of Power-Conversion Efficiency of AC–DC Boost Converter Using 1:1 Transformer
- High Step-Up DC–DC Converter with Active Soft-Switching and Voltage-Clamping for Renewable Energy Systems
- High-Efficiency High Step-Up DC–DC Converter With Dual Coupled Inductors for Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems
- High Step-Up Resonant DC–DC Converter With Ripple-Free Input Current for Renewable Energy Systems
- Analysis and Design of High-Efficiency Hybrid High Step-Up DC-DC Converter for Distributed PV Generation Systems
- Voltage-Lift Technique Based Non isolated Boost DC–DC Converter: Analysis and Design
- High Step-Up Coupled-Inductor Cascade Boost DC–DC Converter With Lossless Passive Snubber
- Synthesis and Comparative Analysis of Very High Step-Up DC– DC Converters Adopting Coupled-Inductor and Voltage Multiplier Cells
- A Three-Winding Coupled-Inductor DC–DC Converter Topology With High Voltage Gain and Reduced Switch Stress
PFC AND INTERLEAVED CONVERTER
- Interleaved-Input Series-Output Ultra High Voltage Gain DC-DC Converter
- Advanced Digital Controller for Improving Input Current Quality of Integrated Active Virtual Ground-Bridgeless PFC
- Multitrack Power Factor Correction Architecture
- Family of ZVT Interleaved Converters With Low Number of Components
- Combined Multilevel and Two-Phase Interleaved LLC Converter With Enhanced Power Processing Characteristics and Natural Current Sharing
- Interleaved Current-Driven Phase-Shift Full-Bridge Converter With Magnetic Integration and Voltage Doubler Rectifiers
- New Bridgeless Buck PFC Converter with Improved Input Current and Power Factor
- A Wide-Input-Range High-Efficiency Step-down Power Factor Correction Converter Using Variable Frequency Multiplier Technique
SOFT SWITCHING ANG MULTIPLE OP CONVERTER
- Zero-Voltage and Zero-Current Switching PWM DC–DC Converter Using Controlled Secondary Rectifier With One Active Switch and Non dissipative Turn-Off Snubbers
- Hybrid Control of Single-Inductor Multiple-Output Converters
- Analysis and Design of an Input-Series Two-Transistor Forward Converter For High-Input Voltage Multiple-Output Applications
- An Independently Controlled Single-PWM Multiple-Output Narrow-Band Resonant Converter
- A Hybrid Resonant ZCS PWM Converter for Renewable Energy Sources Connecting to MVDC Collection System
- A New ZVS Full-Bridge DC–DC Converter for Battery Charging With Reduced Losses Over Full-Load Range
Z SOURCE AND SEPIC CONVERTER
- Isolated SEPIC DC–DC Converter With Ripple-Free Input Current and Lossless Snubber
- A High Performance Impedance-Source Converter with Switched Inductor
- High Step-Up Quasi-Z Source DC-DC Converter
- Study on A High Voltage Gain SEPIC-Based DC-DC Converter with Continuous Input Current for Sustainable Energy Applications
- Single-Phase Hybrid Switched-Capacitor Voltage-Doubler SEPIC PFC Rectifiers
- Hybrid Switched-Capacitor/Switched-Quasi-Z-Source Bidirectional DC-DC Converter With Wide-Voltage-Gain Range for Hybrid Energy Sources EVs
- An AC–DC LED Driver with an Additional Active Rectifier and a Unidirectional Auxiliary Circuit for AC Power Ripple Isolation
- Loss Analysis for Efficiency Improvement of the Integrated Buck-Flyback LED Driver
- A PFC Single-Coupled-Inductor Multiple-Output LED Driver without Electrolytic Capacitor
- A Single-Stage Integrated Boost-LLC AC-DC Converter with Quasi-Constant Bus Voltage for Multi-channel LED StreetLighting Applications
PROJECT SUPPORT TO REGISTERED STUDENTS:
- IEEE Base paper.
- Abstract Document.
- Future Enhancement (based on Student Requirement).
- Modified Title / Modified Abstract (based on Student Requirement).
- Coding File for the Project.
- How to run execution help file.
- Software Packages.
Power Integrated Solutions
No: 10A/3, Radhakrishna Colony,
Sastri Road, Thennur, Trichy-17.
Mail to: [email protected] /
Visit to: www.powerintegrated.in
Call us: 0431-4340778 / 7639385448 / 9566377454.