Projects Titles 2020-2021
IoT BASED BLDC MOTOR CONTROL
Internet of Things (IoT) devices require a rich set of wireless connectivity options and networking protocols.
- In our Project we going to implement a popular IoT Communication to drive our BLDC Motor, to drive anywhere from our remote place.
- This paper presents a solar photovoltaic (SPV) array fed permanent magnet brushless DC (BLDC) motor drive for a water pumping system.
HYBRID POWER SOLAR VEHICLE – RENEWABLE ENERGY
This paper proposes a MATLAB based cost effective and efficient brushless DC (BLDC) motor drive for solar photovoltaic (SPV) array fed water pumping system. A CUK converter is utilized in order to extract the maximum available power from the SPV array. The proposed control algorithm eliminates phase current sensors and adapts a fundamental frequency switching of the voltage source inverter (VSI), thus avoiding the power losses due to high frequency switching. No additional control or circuitry is used for speed control of the BLDC motor. The speed is controlled through a variable DC link voltage of VSI.
THERMO-ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION
- An aggregated model of renewable wind and solar power generation forecast is proposed to support the quantification of the operational reserve for day-ahead and real-time scheduling.
- The use of a single power processing stage to interface multiple power inputs integrates power conversion for a hybrid power source. This structure removes redundant power stages that would exist in the conventional approach that uses multiple converters.
- The controls are implemented for the special case of a Thermal Power Generation using Peltier, which produces a power on giving equal amount of heat and cold to the sensor to produce a power.
MAN FOLLOWED TROLLEY FOR SHOPPING AND AIRPORT APPLICATION
SOLAR Based Man followed trolley draws a power from RENEWABLE, so that no need of extra plugging.
Our Ultrasonic sensors have been fitted to trolleys, so that trolley follows a man, with exact location for a certain range, and it gets backs for an another range of distance.
A mobile robot gives us convenience for human. Furthermore, it can apply to luggage bag, shopping cart, stroller and so on.
IoT BASED INDUSTRIAL RELAY CONTROL – SCHOOL / COLLEGE BELL
In today’s life, everyone gives importance to time. Time does not wait for anybody. Everything should be performed in time & accurately. Now a day’s school or college bells are manually operated. Hence there is a big question of accuracy. Also there is necessity of manpower and money. Hence here we should use automatic control system, which saves our manpower and money & also highest accuracy. . In this project the scope is to design a AUTOMATIC COLLEGE BELL and its implementation on ARDUINO UNO BOARD. An AUTOMATIC COLLEGE BELL is a digital circuit that is used for the purpose of automatic switching of bell as per the given schedule without any human intervention. Generally, wherever we may go, it might be a school or an organization if start or stop of any process is to be conveyed to a large number of people, a bell is used over there which signals the start or stop of any process.
ELECTRIC PORTABLE LIFT JOYSTICK CONTROL
A portable electric lift that raises and lowers the bumper of a vehicle in a smooth, continuous motion using electric power produced by the automobile the structure of which is otherwise independent from the body of the automobile, thereby enabling the lift to be disassembled, transported to other vehicles when needed and stored in the trunk of the automobile.
“very good knowledge development place !!
low cost of investment high gain of knowledge.!!
friendly approachable staffs !!“
“Best in Power electronics.
Staffs are friendly and motivating.
They are doing Innovative projects and courses. Best in the industry“