The Nano equips a low-cost USB-Serial Chip that makes it less in price than Nano with FTDI USB-Serial Chip used on older versions of Arduino Nano.
The Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano R3). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Uno but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Support USB download and Power
- Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply
- Support power supply by 9V battery
- Support ISP download
- Automatic reset during program download.
- Power OK blue LED on the bottom.
- Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED.
- +5V to AREF jumper.
- Auto sensing/switching power input.
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor (cable not included).
- ICSP header for direct program download.
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.