- Small module.
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Should use with a heat sink.
Thermoelectric coolers also are known as TEC or Peltier Module create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. Therefore, they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down, depending on which side you use. You can also take advantage of a temperature differential to generate electricity.