- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE.
- Typical operating distance in reading/Write mode up to 50 mm.
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A higher transfer speed communication up to 848 kBd.
- SPI up to 10 Mbit/s.
- FIFO buffer handles 64 bytes send and receive.
- Flexible interrupt modes.
- Power-down by software mode.
- Programmable Timer.
- 2.5 V to 3.3 V power supply.
- CRC coprocessor.
- Internal self-test.
This is RFID Reader/Writer RC522 SPI S50 CARD AND KEYCHAIN which works on non-contact 13.56mhz communication, is designed by NXP as low power consumption, low cost and compact size read and write chip, is the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable hand-held devices.