- A Symmetrical multilevel inverter has been proposed using less number of switches.
- High quality output is derived due to the absence of lower order harmonics.
- The performance of symmetrical H- bridge multilevel inverter with equal dc sources.
- This proposed scheme allows less number of switches for the same level.
- In this proposed work, a method is used to compute the switching angles for a multilevel converter so as to produce the required output voltage while at the same time cancel out specified higher order harmonics.
- Harmonic analysis is done on five level, seven level less switch cascaded H-Bridge inverter.
- The proposed circuit generates a high-quality output voltage waveform and harmonic components of output voltage are low.